Monday, May 4, 2009

Sports day and Audition

Sports day is comming in 2 days.
I am on team I and has lots of sports mans and girls here.
So, I am looking forward to win.
Also, I am very excited!

Not only Sports day, Zion graduation party's audition is comming soon too.
It is very important for me and the members that will dance on the audition because we really want to dance on graduation party.
We are practicing very hard on it everysingle day.
So please, if you became the judge, even though we weren't as good as the others, please vote on us!

Okay now, about the diet.
Since you know that I've been racing a guy of which could loose 2 kg faster, I have lost 1kg.
And ofcourse its not yet to my goal.
I know that its not a really healthy thing to not eat dinner everyday but, if I dont, I'm gonna gain weight.
Do you know an excersize project called "Core rythm"??
Many movie stars and talents use this excersize for diet and I had asked my mom for the DVD and she send it to me to here.
It's really a dance and to say the truth, its hard.
Even though, I am trying hard to continue it everyday.

Well, it will be a very busy and hard month this month!!

1 comment:

  1. Huh, core rhythm sounds hard. Good luck with that. Let me know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete