Tuesday, May 19, 2009

AAA


Do you know this Artist??

Its one of my favorite artist.

There are 7 members in this group.

2 girls and 5 boys.

I didnt really like this artist that much at first but my friend was a big fan of this artist and it pulled me in.

They are so cool .lol))

Their dancing is very cool too and also very good singers.

Please listen to their song sometime!

Again, its really cooooool !! w


Oh, changing the subject to Zion, do you know what we had yesterday??

Audition.

For what??

> for graduation party.

Eventually we were fourth but we passed!!

Oh, there were total of 4 groups... and yeah...fourth...

....but who cares!!!!!

Our dance is number one!!

I think we did a wonderful job and fantastic!

We did all the things we could do and had fun!

There are 7 members in our group.

Five 9th graders and two 10th graders.

Well, actually one of the 9th grader isnt really dancing ...but mainly acting.ww

Well, you'll never know how it'll be unless you dont watch!!

I cant wait untill the graduation party!!


Umm....yeah...the test.

I hate tests.....I just hate it....

It drives me crazy and make me sick.

So please, mr.Kringle, make the test really easy.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment