Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day Trip to the musuem and a good news


Last thursday, I think, we went to the National History Museum.

It was as big as I thought and fun!

When someone said that it is the place where the movie called "The night museum"was taken, I got reaaaaaaaally excited. lol))

I loved that movie!!

However, when I got inside, I got confused a little bit because I didnt really get where they took the movies.

Well, anyway I had lots of fun there!!

We had geography group project too but, it wasnt too bad though...and we have an another group project tomorrow...

Oh my, tonight would be a very busy night I think..


Oh yeah, did you know that I went to the emergency hospital 2days ago??

I was doing Corerythm and my eyes started to puff up very badly and all of the sudden I couldnt breathe and my body started to be itchy all over the place.

I thought something was wrong with me so I went to my friend's room and she called the nurse for me.

It was about 7:30 at night, when study hour had started.

I had a hard time going to the nurse because of having a difficulty to breathe.

However I didnt have a fever but the nurse told me to go to the emergency hospital in WP.

When I got there with Ms. Satoko, both of my eyes were puffing up and I was nearly dying.

The docter handed me lots of medicines and got a little better at that time.

We went to the CVS for the medicine and while waiting, we talked about diet. lol)

It was like 11:00 at night when I came back.

However the nurse told me not to do sports for several days, to loose weight is more important than my life so I did corerythm yesterday!ww

I didnt care---w

Well, something almost happened to me after that but nothing big happened so I decided to continue it from now on.

Oh, and the docter says that I had an allergy to dusts and leaves and plants, and that was the reason of the happening.


Changing the subject to the good news,

I gained 10kg since I came here and I lost 6kg since I started diet!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww!!

Well, but its not yet!!

I've gotta loose 4kg more until I go back to japan.

I realized that if you dont eat, you'll loose weight!!

...but its not good for your body so, please dont do this diet-ww

I can do it because I have enough energy lol))

No comments:

Post a Comment