Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My hair cut


On the bus, going back from Ski trip to Keio, I had a feeling of getting my hair cut or not.

I talked to my friend about it and without deciding wether to cut or not, she started cutting my hair.

My hair was very long so I kind of felt sad at that time.

I wasnt able to cut this short, the way I look right now.

My friend missed a little bit, I think, but I will hold up with this hair style from now on ...

Please dont think I am a weird person-

4 comments:

  1. I like your hair!!!
    可愛いよ((∀))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are a weird person because you went on a 4 day ski trip--and all you can write about is your hair??? Definitely "fruit and nuts"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote 2 diaries during class!
    Take a look on the blog before this one!
    It says all about the ski trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops... maybe I didnt edit the ski trip blog...
    oh my gosh, I wrote a very long and perfect story and now its gone...

    ReplyDelete