Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On a diet


I tried lots of ways of diets.

I have tried the way that cannot eat from 4;oo. Can't eat anything.

I tried for 1 week and it wa HARD!!

I lost only 1 kg.

I got a stomachace and headace and more.

So I'm thinking to stop this way and eat dinner from now but only salad and work on Billy's Boot Camp on youtube.

My friends tell me to stop this way from the begining but I now how my body works most and this was my only way to loose weight.


Oh my gosh! Test is one week from now!!

I hate tests.

It is one of my enemies!

Ofcourse, I didnt study yet.

Well, I will from some other time-hahahaha!!

2 comments:

  1. Hard diet is not good for your body I think ><
    You should eat dinner every dayだよ
    I love you---
    私はそのままのみか好きだよ((∀))

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should eat dinnerrrrr!
    i am on the diet too, so 一緒に頑張ろうね!w

    ReplyDelete