It was one of my memoriable day in my Keio life so far. It was very difficult for me and everybody to get use to American students very quickly.
Me, Mao, Momoe, which are Triple M's worked so hard with the dancing on talented show for almost a week. Well eventually, it didnt go what we were expecting but we all had fun I hope. We would like to do something different on other days.
I had this aactivity so I didnt have time to talk to my partner but we had time to talk afterwards.
It was very fun chatting during the dinner. We talked about our hobbies and how the Japanese school works and differences between us and more.
I was very tired in the bus so I slept.
There was a small problem after going back to the dorm but it will work out with trust and something like that so it doesnt really related to Indian Hills.
Any how, I had fun!!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you enjoyed the trip. Your new friends will be coming for a visit to Keio in about 2 months. I hope we can make the Indian Hills students enjoy their day here as much as you enjoyed your visit there.
ReplyDelete