
It was my mom's idea to come to this school.
I loved my old school so much that I didn't want to go somewhere else.
When it was decided that I will go to Keio, I cried and cries with whole bunch of friends.
Few days after, I got ready for going to New York and my heart was ready but, I've never thought that this school would be so hard for me.
I was a kind of a kid that don't study so much and aloways taking bad grades.
I loved sports so much. I used to play tennis and run 5.4kilometer every day. I also went to a lot of shops and places after school but, everything changed since I came here.
I began to study, I don't play sports anymore, wonder why I'm getting so fat, everyday feels the same, fun things happens just like twice a month, and more. Everything changed but, on the other side, it might be good because I could learn the other way of how to live. It might take a long time to get use to this living and culture but I would like to try very hard and I hope staying at this school would be very memoriable experience for me.
I love my friends in Japan and also here!!

一緒にがんばろーーーーー!^^
ReplyDelete私も日本の友達もここの友達も好きーw
ReplyDelete一緒にがんばろうね☆
Good blog. Nice and big! Please talk about your old school some more. What is it like? Oh, btw, I like music more than you do . . .
ReplyDelete